Fatigue, loss of concentration, muscle pain. Exposure to environmental pollutant. Insight?

Hello, I have been experiencing a variety of odd symptoms for the past 3 weeks, which I was recently told may have resulted from exposure to some type of environmental issue in the workplace such as mold or CO2. 3 weeks ago I began to have a ton of fatigue , exhaustion, and muscle pains in my calves and back. 2 weeks ago I felt very dizzy, had green stool , and was lightheaded and felt like I may faint at work and was sent to the hospital, where a variety of tests were done, all of which were negative. I continue to have fatigue, loss of concentration, muscle pains, and 4 other Analysts in my training program have been sick with the same symptoms, and I am hoping to get insight on what this may be. A pharmacist said that it is not coincidence we all have similar symptoms and something must have affected all of us, but I don t know what.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012