Fatigue, hurting joints. Steadily rising ESR. History of breast cancer and beginning of arthritis in bone scans. Reason?

Hello, I have a past history of Breast cancer (1998, Lbreast then recurrences 1999 and 2000. Rbreast primary in 2011) I have been feeling tired and my joints hurting. I have had an ESR which has risen over five months from 41 to 53 steadily. Is this likely to be a recurrence of cancer showing itself, OR is it more likely to be some other inflammatory condition such as arthritis (which was beginning to show up in bone scans a couple of years ago.) ?

Many thanks for your answer. :)
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013