Fatigue, headaches, headrushes, faintiness, hot flashes, fluttering in stomach, sharp pains. What could it be?

Okay I m 16 and I have been feeling fatigued and have been have headaches and head rushes when I stand up and feeling like going to faint and have hot flashes and I have been having weird feelings in my lower abdomen such as the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and sharp pains that last about 30 seconds and come and go often and then I have these hard and tender gas bubbles that I can slightly see when I look at my belly and I can t feel them if I rub accross my belly what could this be I guess I won t get my answer because I CANNOT pay for this!!!!!!
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013