Fatigue, head pressure, dry mouth, reddish eyes, dry nose, diarrhea. Opinion?

Hi Doctors!
I have been feeling fatigue all day, pressure from my head down on my eyes, my mouth is dry, even though I've been drinking water constantly, my eyes are nose is dry, it's hard to breathe through it..and this morning I had diarrhea. I'm thinking it all has to do what I ate..or what I'm eating..
I would be very grateful if I get an opinion from any doctor online since in my country I don't know where to go for professional opinion.

Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
your prascription by symtoms is Tab Cilox TZ 1bd, Tab Pan 40 1 od Tab Sporolac 2 tds and Electral powder with water