Fatigue, gastric issues, low body temperature, chills. Have diabetes. Adrenal gland issue?

I have been feeling very fatigued, have gastric issues, body temperature is lower than normal, have chills but no fever. I am a diabetic that is under control with most readings between 90 and 110. In the past 4 months have been through a lot. In November they thought I had a UTI or kidney infection and prescribed levaquin . After taking that for three days I got very sick. developed a pain in back and tendons. The culture came back negative even though there were leucocytes in urine. I continued with the pain. i have had two cat scan with dye since November. I have had a colonoscopy and my blood pressure recently went high 180/103 and I ended up in the hospital. I was given blood pressure medication which I feel is putting a strain on my kidney. Could this be an adrenal gland issue? I also had a yeast infection and gardnerella bacteria for which I took antibiotic.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013