Fatigue, fuzzy head, blood test normal, high cholesterol. Parasitic infection?

For several months: Constant fatigue , very different from anything I ve felt in my 42 years, feel tired even after a good night s sleep, I ve never, ever had this (so it s not stress, depression , psych). Fuzzy headedness. Lump in my jaw -- only AFTER I eat. Thought it was a lymph node, now I think it might be a salivary duct stone because of when it happens. I was having gurgling and stomach aches -- much like the ulcer I was treated for for 15 years ago. So a month ago, a doctor friend prescribed Omeprazole/Clarithromycin/ Amoxicillin which I took for 2 weeks. Stomach aches cleared up (except I am having some ache still when I eat lemon). Fuzzy head cleared up noticeably almost immediately after starting the antibiotics, and the fatigue was noticeably better. It s 10 days later, and the fatigue is back and the fuzzy head is back. Many weeks ago I looked into the urinal as I was about to flush and saw a tiny worm that looked like a fleck of tobacco wriggling around. It was clearly a worm, clearly wriggling. I have seen nothing else like that in my urine before or since -- and I don t know for sure it came from my urine. Doctor visit several weeks ago for the fatigue yielded blood test results that showed no abnormalities -- RBCs fine, WBCs fine, no mono, no spots on chest xrays, nothing weird in urine. Only slightly high cholesterol and a bone scan said a couple of places with beginning osteoporosis . I had taken ranitidine regularly for a couple of years. Could my symptoms be the result of a parasite? If I think so, what are the next steps I need to ask my doctor about?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012