Fatigue, foggy mind, weight gain. Am I taking correct medication?

Hi. I m 33 and had a complete hyst when I was 21. I am on Prometrium (100mg I believe), Estrogel, 1 pump per night, as well as Lexapro and Welbutrin . 3 weeks ago I have lab work done and my testosterone , and estrogen and thyroid was borderline. So testosterone was added. I have been on it for about 10 days ans this past week has been the worst. Major fatigue (I have always had, but it s worse now) and my mind is so foggy. Also I have gained 35 lbs since last summer. With the thyroid being borderline, should I suggest to my doctor to be put on medicine? And am I taking the correct stuff. I m ready to be normal again. Thanks!!!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  36 Awaiting Answer