Fatigue, fever, pain in legs, shoulders, collarbone, bleeding gums, low BP. Ross river fever?

I am a 40 yo women and I have been sick for just over 2 weeks it started with fatigue and fever then aching arms and legs now have aching legs shoulders elbows collarbones neck and no strength low blood pressure urinary tract infection and yesterday my gums just started bleeding had blood test for Ross river fever they were negative but doctor advised first test can be negative I m concerned and exhausted.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013