Fatigue, fever, chills, body ache, tests negative for typhoid and malaria. Prescribed medicines. What is the function of 1al?

Hello Sir myself sana Khan, i am 8 mnths divorced indian girl, i was feeling fatigue , having temperature, chills, headache, body ( esp. joint ache) since last 3 days my doctor took test for typhoid and malaria ,, nothing was serious and malaria too resulted negative. he said thr could be a bit start of typhoid but nothng to be worried of, and gave me these medicines. i want to know what does one of these med work for its `1 al`. and why he recmnded me?
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012