Fatigue, feeling hot and cold. Had chemotherapy sessions. Stopped taking medications. Any suggestions?

Lately I ve been really tired all the time, and hot and then cold , and then hot and then cold. Then sometimes I feel like I m burning up but freezing at the same time. But my temperature has been normal this entire time (Which is 97.9, I run a little lower than normal.) I recently stopped taking my prescribed medications because over the spring I went through a handful of rounds of chemotherapy and I believe that my chemical make up has changed and my medicines aren t working, in fact they just make me worse. I don t really know what my question is I just don t understand why I feel this way.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012