Fatigue, eye were shrunken, heat palms/soles, warm air came from mouth. Is it linked with hepatitis B ?

I am 34 years age. Height: 172 CM. wg. 64 KGs My blood work result on 8.1.11. hbsag-positive HBeag: 0.09 - non- reactive 1.0 (Reaction) HBCAB: 0.011 – Reactive 1.00 ( Non-reactive 1.0 (Reaction) HBCAB: 0.072 – Reactive 1.00 ( Non-reactive 10 ( Positive) HBV DNA * 51 IU/ML HB C virus – non-reactive ( Tridot method) SGPT - 48 IU/L ( 9 to 34) SGOT – 42 IU/L ( 10 -35) Present symptoms: fatigue, eye were shrunken, heat palms/soles, warm air came from mouth. constipation and bad breath , joint pains. On 29.8.2011 met with a gastroenteroligist at my town. He purused above medical record and ordered LFT. SGPT and SGOT stands as above the remaining were normal. For which he stated me that at this time my liver is working well. The above symptoms due to IBS. Prescribed me Pantop- Tab every early moring. Lactico fiber powder ( two time dialy) and another Tablet before going to bed. Today ie., on 10.10.11 the Gastroetrologist made endoscope and opined that Hiatus Hernia , GERD LA-A, Prolapsing gastropaty. Then he prescribe me one month course of medicine. 1) is it permanently curable? Is it linked with hepatitis B? 2) Is it cured with medicine? Necessary of any surgery?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Oct 2011