Fatigue, dizziness, back pain, thirsty. Had flu. Symptoms of HIV?

Good evening Doc. I have just gotten over a severe Flu . I am a week into it and I still feel fatigue , dizziness and i am tired all the time. I also am having a lot of back pain . The headaches fever and other symptoms have passed. Just the fatigue, dizziness, back aches haven t and I ve also been thirsty for water way more than i was pre flu. Now I am scared that these could be symptoms of HIV , because about a month ago I met a women On craigslist and had protected sex with her, but the Condom slipped off inside her so basically it turned into unprotected sex. I also gave her oral without protection. A month later I suffered from this severe flu and then the following Fatique, weakness, dizziness and terrible Back aches. Was this Flu and these other problems I am having, symptoms of me having HIV? Or is it just a coincidence of the common flu since it is the time of year?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012