Fatigue, discomfort in chest, equivocal TMT. Taking Coversyl, Natrilix, Lipitor. Advised CT angio. Which is better CT angio or coronary angio?

Hi Doctor,I am 37 years old lady. I had a sort of discomfort in chest and fatigue .I am on medication , Coversyl 5 mg,Natrilix for uncontrolled hypertension. Lipitor 20 mg for high choleserol, plaquenil 200 mg for SLE and taking aspirin 150 mg.Recently I have done TMT and it was equivocal.He advised me to do CT Angio.Which is the best option.CT angio or coronary angio(cath).Kindly advise.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012