Fatigue, confusion, dizziness, weakness, breathlessness, high BP, edema in shins. Treatment?

Good Morning, I have been feeling out of sorts, fatigue , confusion, dizzy, weakness, short of breath, increased number of bowel movements 4 or 5 floating per day, high blood pressure 160 170 150 over high 90s high 80 s, edema in the lower pert of my shins. Recent blood work is showing Hb 17.4, Hematocrit @ 50.3, MCV @ 106, MCH @ 36.6 and platelet count @ 131. Cholestral @ 285. What are your thoughts. I am going in to see a blood specialist on Thursday. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013