Fatigue, chest pain. On pristiq medication. Suffering from depression

Hi...I am a 41 yr old woman, have been on Pristiq medication 3 x 100gm tablets for approx 1 1/2 years which has been going fine. Have been working quite hard lately, my husband and I have a cleaning business with a few employees...we also have 3 boys aged 9, 11 and 14 years. Lately I have been feeling extremely tired, my chest has been aching and basically it takes all my effort just to get a meal on the table for my family. I have had depression for a number of years but have been keeping it under control. Dont know what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012