Fatigue, burning sensation in face, sleeplessness, loss of apetite, swelling of hands, stiff neck, facial rash, had miscarriage, suspecting fibromyalgia. Suggestions?

I have been suffering from fatigue , burning sensation on face but temp is never more than 99 degrees. Trouble sleeping. Appetite loss also arthritis like symptoms in my hands ( can t open 20 oz bottles) . Swelling of hands either I can t wear my wedding ring or it will get stuck sometimes. Muscle aches. Mostly back. Stiff neck but I have a s curve and reversed neck curve. MRi showed no significant problems other than loss of disc space( I think that s what he said) Neurontin does help my back pain some. Just went through a miscarriage a month ago. Baby quit growing around 5 weeks didn t know it till 11 weeks. Also had an extremely stressful week. My symptoms got worse. I feel worse. Hurt more. Sleeping worse. And a facial rash appear suddenly. I m 99% sure it s a butterfly rash beacause of shape and area. It was puffy and red at first. But the red has faded. Recently a dr suggested it could be fibromyalgia . And I m not disagreeing but I feel like it s something else or something more. I am getting an LE panel this week but for a second opinion are there any other tests you suggest I ask for? I won t have insurance for much longer and I ve been dealing with this fatigue for over a year. It s affecting my family and my quality of life. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012