Fatigue, body pain, weight gain. Blood test shows high LDL and HDL, glucose intolerance. Virus related?

Hi, I have been fatigued to a greater degree than usual for over a month now, after some sort of flu virus. I hurt all over when someone touched me, but that seems a little better now, but my back still hurts. Blood tests show high ldl and high hdl , and glucose intolerance. I also have mild asthma-like symptoms although I have never been an asthmatic. Sometimes my legs feel heavy and its hard to move around, and sometimes this symptom goes away. My back always feels sort of uncomfortable all over. I am also gaining weight without trying, 72 kilos now, after being overweight at 67 kilos for a few years, big waist circumference . I am a 55 year old woman, married, and quite content really. Is this fatigue just virus related?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013