Fatigue, bloating, dizziness, brownish discharge, cramps post unprotected sex. Pregnancy possible? my period on the 11th this month and lasted for six days.then ive been expiriencing symptoms like fatigue .. bloating ..dizzy..brownish discharge.. cramps ...ive tested my urine it was negative..wat is actually happening..nway had intercourse with my husband two days before period and five days after period..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
The symptoms that you are having are likely to be related to a mild hormonal disturbance or delayed bleeding after a period. This is likely to subside on its own in next few days without any treatment. The symptoms are not likely to be due to pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal