Fatigue, belly button hernia, weight gain during pregnancies, C-section deliveries. Hernia surgery required?

I am 38 years young, an active fitness instructor who recently noticed a bulging area (my belly button was suddenly an outie) No pain. I originally went to the doctor because I have extreme fatigue . She recommended I have surgery for the belly button hernia . I m not overweight , take good care of my self- how did this happen? Do I NEED surgery? I have had two children and did gain more weigh during pregnancy- but have since lost it all. (2 c-sections) I am a busy person who is worried about surgery and risks. Any input would help! Last: I m waiting on test results for fatigue.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012