Fatigue and sweats after stopping medication for cold. Severe headache. What can be done?

I have had a cold for the last few week and have been taking over the counter medication, I stopped taking medication on saturday but yesterday I was tired and I had terrible sweats and but cold, I went to bed but kept waking up every hour, this morning i got up and felt awful, still sweating but cold and as I was making a drink my head went all fuzzy and I thought I was going to pass out so went and lay on the sofa till it passed, Im very lethargic and tired and have a terrible headache
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013