Fatigue and nausea after meal, stomach makes growling sounds, muscle twitching. Suspect viral gastritis

HI, since last month I feel fatigue and nausea after meal. My stomach also keeps making extreme growling sound I have never experience it before. I went to gp, he said probably because of virus but until a month the symptoms still don t go away. And I also have muscle twitching all over my body. I suspect it is a viral gastritis but I m just not sure about it since I did my own research. I hope someone can answer this thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012