Fatigue and back pain. Blood test done. Need to ask a doctor to understand report?

Hello Doctor, I am Kruthika, I was feeling very tiered and had no energy to work continuously, when I got my boold test done, the report said the below content. I am unable to comprehend the hard core medical treminology, would you please explain me in detail and also would you be very clear whether I am prone to CANCER now or in near future due to this. Because I get severe back pain . The repost is: BLOOD PICTURE, PERIPHERAL BLOOD SMEAR EXAMINATION (Whole Blood) Erythrocytes are normocytic normochromic with mild degree of anisopoikilocytosis. Total and differential leucocyte counts are within normal limites, morphology unremarkable. Platelets are adequate, morphology unremarkable. No hemoparasite seen. Impression: NORMOCYTIC NORMOCHROMIC ANAEMIA Thank you, Kruthika
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013