Fatigue, amenorrhea after coming off depo. Low hemoglobin level, high prolactin. How to rectify?

HI I went to my GP with fatigue , and amenorrea for 15months since coming off the depo (I started it 3 years ago and no periods since then). I work shifts (but have done for 6year) and have been vegetarian for 16years. This is a new fatigue over the last couple of months. I fnd i have to go back to bed in the day to feel normal. He did reproductive bloods also, my Prolactin level is 256. My Hb is 10.2. All the other results are normal. (I had a check Hb when giving blood in January which was 11.1 so I know I ve lost a unit in a month). Can you help me please? xx
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013