Fatigue, abdominal pain. Have PCOS. Using Nuriterate. Ectopic pregnancy?

I have PCOS , left ovary removed in 2005, fell pregnant in 2008 while using Yasmin and delivered a preterm baby at 32 weeks due to pre-eclampsia . Continued after the birth with Yasmin and had an ectopic pregnancy in November 2011. Went off Yasmin and in may 2012 started using nur- iterate. I had a light period for 3 days at end of August. I am feeling more fatigued than usual and suffer from uncomfortable abdominal pains, especially on the right side where my only remaining ovary is. Should I be concerned about another ectopic pregnancy?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  26 Awaiting Answer