Fatigue, Pain in shoulders, neck, back, chest and stomach, high BP, anxiety, survivors guilt

im 29 yrs. old and i have been in the trade bus. for 18yrs. my hold body, joints, and back hurt. i am fatigued all the time like im draging myself. I also have severe shoulder pain from a LF clavicle FX that overlaps 1 1/2 inches that happend in 2006 from hitting a tree in a car acciden was a non union fx for 3-4 yrs. now its a slapped lesion, tendoniti. It has effected my hole arm,,,Pain an 8 from 1-10. I also have neck pain and severe and back pain, my back pain level is as high as a 9. I have high blood pressure. I suffer from anxity and servivors guilt , brother died in the Army in 2004 and i was suppose to be with him in the Army... I had surgery on my RT hand to repair 2 ten dents- hand and need corrective surgury. Im right handed and pain is a # 6 , my thumbs in my hand stiff and cant bend them when say useing a paint brush or screw driver. chest pain,stomach pain. There is more but why im so young why do i fill like im 100yrs. old. how do i get stronger pain med. they look at me and my age and thing i just want drugs. i feel hopeless....
I take Norco 10-325 8pills a day i have to take more most of the time cuz the pain is so bad, taking for 8yrs helped at first but now i have to take more, clonazepam 1mg was 3 pills since i was 18 day then my doctor dropped it to 2 a day witch is hard. lisinopril 20mg 1 a day, propranolol 40mg, protonix 40mg 1 a day, and 3 diffrent inhalers.
I have a wife and 4yr. old daughter and want to be happy and play with my daughter more. I dont know what to do...

Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013