Father with genes of tall and mother of short, medium height. Is it possible to grow tall at twentytwo?

hi I am a 22 year old male, my father has the genetics of a tall person but my mom doesn t, I am in between the middle height of both of them, I was just wondering if you could tell me, is it possible for me to grow a little bit taller at the age of 22. I am 22 and a couple of months old. I am interested in growing at least 1 inch more or 2 cms more, is it possible if I exercise and drink milk and have a balanced diet , I don t drink as much and I don t smoke either, thank you
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Thank you for choosing HCM.
Well it is possible to increase your height to a certain extent but a lot depends on your genetics. You can try doing basic stretching exercises they have been shown to increase height in people and have a high protein diet.
Thank you and take care