Fat upper body and skinny legs due to excessive masturbation. Suggestion?

I am 24 years old, I have been doing mastrubation since the age of 14 not in excessive way but normal. I used to be thin and after going to gym I gained a lot, but my legs didnt gained that much of health. Now when I have left te gym my body is not in shape but it was good till last year. Before one years frm today I mastrubated more than normal, approx 4 times a week and I started to realize that my legs are getting skinny day by day, I dint do it for quite like 1 month but my legs remain same, now since then every time I do mastrubation the next day when I wake up I feel ore skinny, I dont really understand my upper body is now fat and lower is reallly very very skinny, I cant even open my legs infront of anyone. I would request if domeone could suggest me of some pills to gain health of my leg would be really great, thanks
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  815 Awaiting Answer