Fasting sugar, TSH, prolactin normal. Follicular study and ultrasound done. Taking siphene. Can pregnancy occur?

In Oct 2011 we started our treatment. I did my insulin , fasting - 7.27, Thyroid Stimulating Hormone - 0.890 and prolactin - 12.86. Report says normal. And then from jan 2012 we are trying for baby. In April cycle (this month) my gynecologist ask me do Follicular Study on 9th day of my period. And said to call her on 9th after getting report so that she can put me on Inj. FERTI.GYN 5000 ( hcg ). After hearing to report she said no need of Inj and do another test on 12day of cycle. Can anyone tell me why i dont need Inj. Report says:- Uterus is anteverted, normal in size and contour. Endometrial and myometrial echoes are normal. No focal or diffuse lesions noted. Uterus measurement 63X31X34mm. ET measurement 6mm Both ovaries are normal in size and echotexture. Dominant follicale is seen in the right ovary measuring 10x10mm. Right ovary measurement 19x14mm Left ovary measurement 34x20mm Both adnexal area are normal. Again i did scan on 12th day of my period. ET 6mm Right Ovary (Follicles) 11x11mm Left Ovary (Follicles) 10x8mm From last 2 cycle i am having siphene tablet 100mg. Can anyone tell me what is the problem ? What treatment i need? How many month it will take to solve? At least next month i want to get pregnant.
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012