Fasting for Ramadan. Should I continue my current system of eating two big meals?

I m fasting for the month of Ramadan and I want to maintain my weight. We re allowed to eat before sunrise and after sunset, so we eat two big meals at 3 am and 8 pm. For the in between hours I eat nothing and drink nothing. I feel like the inconsistency is not a good thing, because my stomach stretches to accommodate the big meals, and then shrinks throughout the day, and stretches again at the next meal. However, if I eat smaller meals, I ll lose weight very quickly. (Although I usually gain it back quickly after the month is over.) I m usually 147-149 lbs but during this month I m maintaining 141-144 lbs. Should I continue my current system of eating two big meals, or make some changes?
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012