Fasting Glucose level shows higher level as compared to the PP

I have conducted 3 tests over the period of 4 years to diagnosis the diabetes. To my surprise all the three times the Fasting Glucose level shows higher level as compared to the PP. The tests had conducted in 3 different reputed labs in the country. So my question is that what is the reason for this contradiction of glucose level and should I prone to diabetes in future. The level of glucose was in the prescribed range all the three times. RKP Nair
Asked On : Wed, 3 Mar 2010