Faster heart beat after eating food, pain in chest at nights. ECG, blood reports normal. Any ideas ?

hi,i am 25 years man . plz help me every time i some after eating my food i have a fast heart beat i have pain in my chest last night i was having problem in breathing i have pain in my chest and left arm i have been to doctor 6 months ago for the same reason i had my ECG and blood test and X-ray every thing was fine .but tat was almost 6 months ago i go to gym as well but i have not been to gym from last 2 weeks i was thinking it could b muscle pain but still i have a pain i have a pain in my lower jaw chest back side of chest and left arm i am 94 kg and 6 feets tall.please help me thank you
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013