Fast vibration in heart, feel the whole body vibrated, happens when drinking wine, decaf coffee and decaf tea. Suggestion?

i am awaken almost every single night at 4:30am by a very fast vibration of my heart . my entire upper body is vibrating and i can feel the vibration in my groin as well. this has been going on for two years and my cardiologist says its nothing because it stops when i get up and begin my daily activity. when i see my doctor the vibration has stopped only to return in the evening while sleeping. now i am also experiencing severe pounding of my heart which is brought on by wine, decaf coffee, decaf tea.or diet soda . but it also happens on evenings when i ve had nothing to drink at all. it just is worse when i have something to drink. i may have a glass of wine at lunch and feel the pounding at 11pm, many hours later. is that even possible????
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013