Fast pulse, palpitation. Blood test showed low iron. Took medications. Why still having fast pulse?

Lately, i woke up with fast pulse . I had this palpitiaons at night especially, in 2010 and in 2011 i was hospitalsed and the cardiologist told me the results were normal. Then I had a blood test at a clinic and the result showed that I was low in iron. Since then, I was on medication/ supplements Vit B complex, folic acid and iron for iron deficiency . I noticed that there is no improvement in my health when I discontinued the medication and I was hospitalised again in 2012, Aug and the doctor told me it was because of my 2 weeks period that I had lost blood and she confirmed that I got Anemia. I am taking Iberet folic 500gm now but why do I still have this fast pulse at night?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013