Fast metabolism. Taking birth control to cure anxiety. Why is sick sensation when taken medicine?

I have a fast metabolism and any medication I take needs to be child dosage or else I get sick sensations like fever , shortness of breathe and shakes and a few others. Also due to my speedy metabolism I am low body weight even if I eat 6 meals a day (on a special diet for keeping it up as well. I am experimenting with birth control medication because I find it cures my anxiety which came out due to genes on both sides after I got my period (which was at 14). I ve tried medication and therapies nothing worked until I read an article once about possible hormone connection. So I tried birth control once when I was 16 and I got sick on it. So then I tried again at the age of 27 and I got sick on that one too. I get shakes, fever, shortness of breathe and weak feeling for the first 4 days on it then my anxiety is calm for the 3 months. However when I have to stop it the first 4 days off of it I get the same symptoms. I am wondering would I just have to try them all to find a good match, And would my low body weight (about 110 pounds) and fast metabolism be messing with the medication?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012