Fast heart rate, nausea, weakness. Any ideas based on the information ?

Hello, I am a 22 year old male, 5 9 , 120lbs. I have had a heart murmur for most of my life. Recently I have been getting little bursts (about an hour or two) of sudden nausea , feeling like I need to burp, an increase in heart rate (110 bpm resting) and extreme weakness, feeling like I almost can t move. Usually this happens while I am sitting or lying down, not while standing, and usually shortly after eating something or a longer than normal period of eating nothing (I work long shifts and sometimes have to skip my break). I recently went to the hospital because this got bad enough to keep me from eating, and was given some pills to limit the production of acid in my stomach. The symptoms are persisting and I am very hesitant to go back to the doctor because my insurance only covers a very limited amount of visits. Any ideas based on the information given as to what might be causing this?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011