Fast heart rate, left hand started to tickle, dizziness, have high cholesterol. Am I okay?

hi , My name is Jeries im 38 years old male, something unusual happened to me 20 minutes ago my heart sudenly started to beat fast for about two minutes my left hand start tickling and it was hard to breath i gathered my strenght i drank some water then my heart started to beat fast again, then heart beat went back to normal and after two minutes during this situation i felt like dizzy, balck out !! im 6ft 95kg colesterol 255 (Little high i assume).... 1/2 hour before this incident i had a pain which i will describe littel deep inside my hand fist...and i still have it until now... Thank you for the medical advice in advance
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013