Fast heart rate, bad pains at ovulation. Have fibroid and ovarian cyst. Hormonal test normal. Cause for increasing weight?

I have horrible pms , fibroids , and ovarian cysts . I get very bad pains at ovulation. My doctor has noticed I have a very fast heart rate and it gets worse sometimes after I eat. It also seems to increase around ovulation and I get extreme anxiety...sometimes the rapid heart rate will cause and anxiety attack. I take Buspbar and ativan , but sometimes it doesn t help...even with meditation. I have fibromyalgia and a family history of thyroid disease on both parents sides, yet ALL hormone tests come back normal??? What is wrong wit me....Oh and I gained 40lbs in less than 6 months???
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  128 Awaiting Answer