Fast heart beat, sleep disorders, clenching of teeth at night. Related to childhood asthma?

Hello, I am a 20-year-old lady. And I ve got heart racing episodes right after I awakened from my deep sleep. And sometimes it feels like I am grasping for air. And I need to sit up sometimes because I can t take anymore the rapid beats of my heart as if it just stopped from beating. And also, I was noted to have some sleep disorders , such as; sleep talking and sleep walking disorder, but I never snore. However, I did have some clenching of teeth at night occassionally. I don t know if it has to do something with my childhood asthma , or was this a symptom for a new disease. Please do help me in answering my question. Thanks!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012