Farting problems..

Hey i cant stop farting inclass. I don t know what do to? i skip lunch and exercise alot but see no results. What do i do?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Dear Andrew
This is quite embarrasing situation and I think this is because your digestive system is not functioning good or you consume more fatty food/junk food. You can do one thing drink more water and try to avoid fatty-heavy food, junk food. If further help requore then you can contact me
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.what you have is excessive formation of gas due to poor digestion.please do not worry.Plan your diet well,avoid taking large meals at a time and take about 4-5 meals in a day in moderate to small quantity.Do regular exercise and avoid eating high fat diet.This should help.Do not skip meals this will add to the problem.
wishing you good health.
  Anonymous's Response
Devrom is the answer. Although it doesn't eliminate gas, it does get rid of the ODOR! So you can drop bombs and not worry about the smell =) I use it and wouldn't be without it.
It comes in banana flavored chewable tablets and capsules. The website is and you can order online!