Farting all the day, bad breath, pain in left side, blood in stool. What is wrong?

i am farting all day for the past three days long loud ones is this a sign of something bad I have had really bad breath and had tonsils taken out dentist says teeth are good ent see nothing wrong gi did not do any test just asked questions took swallow test came back ok had blood work done and mri things look good yet I have really bad breath and I am not farting now stop twice had major pain in left side couldnt stand up breath or talk hurt so bad but er said I was fine. The pain is mid to lower left side and wraps around my ribs almost really tight and then blood in stool the next day but hurt to move or stand up for a good three to four days . What is wrong with me
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013