Family planning, self injected nuristerate. How much is the minimum dosage?

I self-injected nuristerate because I don't have time to go to the clinic, and when I do go, its so full, and family planning doesn't seem to be a big priority for the nurses.

Anyway I got quite a bit in the syringe but there was still a little bit left in the ampule that I couldn't get to. Will that affect the effectiveness of the drug? How much is the minimum dosage. I've been on it for 9 months.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Nuristerate is the progesterone hormone and uses as contraceptive medicine.
Intrauterine contraception the normal dose if 38 mg into the uterine cavity efficacy can last up to one year.
If dose is not proper it will be effective ,but it depends upon the dose inserted.
Good luck. Dr. HET