Family issues. Introvert and quiet. Emotionally unstable. Hypnophobia. Help

I am a 16-year-old girl. Recently I ve been going through a rough time dealing with family problems. I ve just found out parents are cheating on each other and it hurts so bad. I n trying to act as normal as possible and pretend I don t know anything to protect my little sister and my family. I have to bite my tongue and can t talk to anyone about it as I m the quiet and introversive type not wanting to bother anyone with my problems. But I m all physically and emotionally exhausted now and I ve been having hypnophobia due to recurring nightmares . What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012
You can throw a hint or two to both of them that you kind of know what they are into. If they care about you, then they may just stop this cheating business. You have no control over past but you can do something about their and your future.
If they still don't mend their ways, you must leave them onto their own and devote extra energy and time towards your little sister, and be more caring about yourself too.