Family history of lung cancer deaths. Suffered cold with coughs, quit smoking. Should I be worried ?

I had a grandmother who died aged 32 from lung cancer , my mother died at 68 from the same disease both were heavy smokers, i have given up smoking two years ago, i recently took up swimming regularly 4 times a week, overall i am pretty healthy but i had this cold and when that went i now have this cough , so of course i am worried. i have recently had blood tests to check for bowel cancer should i be worried
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013