Family history of joint problems, arthritis, sore lower arm, tight wrist, weak hand. How to lessen pain?

Hi I m a 12 year old girl with a family history of joint problems and arthritis . I ve searched up on my symptoms and it brings up medical problems and suggestions for what I may have but that s not what I m looking for. Its very hard to describe. In my right lower arm its sore and in multiple locations. In my wrist it seems tight and my hand is almost weak or hard to flex. In result I m having a hard time sleeping. Are there any ways to lessen the pain or home ways to helps sleep? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012