Family history of hypertension, cholesterol, heart attack. Prescribed Losar. Fluctuating BP

Hello sir , i m 41 and have a family history of cardiac diseases like hypertension , cholesterol , heart attacks in last 2 generations i know. I m absolutely fit , 6 feet n 78 kg wt.with no bad habit like alcohol or smoking n does not have a great amount of stress as such with no health problems. 7 year back in one of the health camps my BP was checked n was 148/102 .I was advised losar 50 a day,low salt diet n walks , everything became normal.I met a homeopath and she promised me with her medication Genetic modification was possible n i don t ever have to take medication for life once done. After taking her medication and even stopping losar my BP use to be normal for next 5 years but the moment i stop her medication it goes to 145/95 an average. Fed up n stop homeopathy now i take losar 25 for a BP keeps fluctuating from 120/82----120/100 , got my lipid profile n creatinine done 3 month back was normal please advice . RAHUL
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013