Family history of hair fall. Have hair loss. Used Minoxidil. Should I continue using it?

Hello Doctor, I am 33 years old male & hair falling is hisory in my family.Before 5 to 6 years I was suffering from heavy hair loss During that time I used many different branded oils & shampoos but didn t get any proper result.Then I started to use minoxidil 5% from last 8 months & got better result than other hair oils. Now my hair falling is completely stopped but hair regrowth not shown on my front head. So I want to say that can I use minoxidil 10% for hair regrowth instead of 5% or should I continue minoxidil 5% please give me your advise
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012