Family history of death due to heart complications. Suffering from tachycardia, IS mitral,tricuspid regurge, no stenosis. In danger?

29 y/o f with 10 of 11 fathers siblings dead of heart dx agd 19 through 40 s. 1 uncle left age 49, had MI 3 years ago. In Guam on base, tested Oct., appt. continues to get x on day of x3. Report at least. She is active, otherwise good health. Says she can feel fine then sx, short of breath upon lying or eating. 33 PAC s with 2 SVT couplets. 5 runs sustained supravent tachy lasting more than 4 beats. 2 isolated PVC s. 3 Intermittent arrythmic BPM correlated to rates of 95, 100, and S Tachy at 114 and 130. Reason for visit- EKG change suggestive R heart strain. Provisional Dx Tachycardia . There IS trace pulm insuff. Doppler and color D findings/Mild Aortic insuff. Peak velocity across aortic valve 1.3 m/s. There IS mitral regurge, no stenosis , tricuspid regurge present. Peak velocity of tricusp regurgent jet is 2.13 m/s. Has 2 kids under 3/4. Was HR 195, was put on bedrest . I am an RN, who works oncology . I am very worried how her family Hx presents. System over there is awful apparently. Can you help explain, is she in danger?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013