Family history of colon cancer. Revealed polyps in colonoscopy. Help depression?

I am a 46 year old white female, I have family hx of colon cancer. Had a colonoscopy that revealed 11 polyps. All were removed. 4 were ok, and 7 were precancerous. Have to have colonoscopy yearly now. Dr told me to take iron supplement, aspirin, and folic acid supplement daily. I am currently on welbutrin and zoloft for depression and anxiety attacks along with lisinopril for elevated blood pressure. Then gynocologist discovered that I needed progesterone and I was extremely vit d deficient--level of 7, so taking vit d 50,000 iu once a week. Bot drs have told me not to use a multi vitamin and I cant understand why not, also since taking all of these supplements my skin has became scaly and extremely dry, I scratch till my arms bleed. What could be causing that?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012