Fallopian tube coming through vaginal stitches after a laparoscopic hysterectomy. Had salpingectomy. MRI scheduled. Need immediate care?

I had a laproscopic hystectomy where ovaries an Fallopian tubes were left intact...At 6wk checkup it was found that one Fallopian tube had come through vaginal stitches. Unfortunately I had a laproscopic salpingectomy in eighth week of recovery. I am one week s/p surgery and was scheduled for a MRI of rt. arm for another problem. MRI manager stated I would have to wait four weeks. Why?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  71 Awaiting Answer