Fallen unconscious, normal tests, palpitation and uneasiness after meals. Anxiety neurosis?

Pastly I had faced unconcoiusnes (black out) 2 times. And afetr investigations like Echo cardo, Doppler, Holter, EEG , Endoscopy , Blood tests nothing found and obsever irregularity. Again 3 days back I felt that tyle but not black out. Afetr having my dinner I felt uneasyness, Palpitation , stoamch pushing upward, high breathng. I visited to the narby doctoer he suggeted that it is happening for Anxiety Neurosis and suggested to consult Psychriastic. I need your view to get the best treatment for me in this regard.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012